New York | Maryland | Virginia
Serving the NYC - Washington,
DC metro area since 2004.
Our bus stops are conveniently located
in Midtown Manhattan; Bethesda, MD;
Arlington, VA & Lorton, VA.
[Become A Member]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following rules apply to all Vamoose Bus travel. These rules may be changed at any time, at our sole discretion, without prior notice.
1. Your credit card will be charged when this transaction is completed. Once the reservation is confirmed, the ticket is not refundable.
2. You will also receive a confirmation by email.
3. Please bring your e-ticket with you to the bus.
4. We recommend you provide us with a contact number (preferably a cell phone) so we can contact you in the event of a service disruption.
5. Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law.
6. Dogs, cats, birds, or other animals will not be transported. A service animal, trained for the purpose of accompanying a special needs traveler, will be permitted to travel with the passenger at no additional charge.
7. Except as responsibility may be imposed by law, Vamoose Bus will not be liable for delays caused by accidents, breakdowns, road conditions, weather and other circumstances beyond its control, and does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point at a specific time.
8. Vamoose Bus reserves full control and discretion as to the seating of passengers and the right to change such seating at any time during the trip. Seating arrangements will be made without regard to race, color, creed, or national origin.
9. Vamoose Bus reserves the right, when operating conditions require, to transfer passengers from one vehicle to another en route.
10. Vamoose Bus reserves the right to refuse to transport a person a) under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, b) who is incapable of taking care of him/herself (this does not apply to persons who are accompanied by an attendant or nurse), c) whose conduct is such or likely to be such as to make him or her objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers, d) who refuse to permit a search of his or her person or property for weapons or who fails to provide positive identification upon request, or e) who refuses to comply with any lawful rule or regulation. Such persons may be removed from the bus at such place along the route as the driver may select. Vamoose Bus shall not issue any compensation for passengers removed en route.
11. Unaccompanied minors must be 16 years of age or older and need to be escorted to the bus and met upon arrival, by a parent or other responsible adult.
12. We make an effort to provide free WiFi service, power outlets and other amenities on our buses. If these amenities are not available, no refund or credit will be issued.
13. Online Orders: By Booking tickets on our website, the customer acknowledges acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. A copy of the order transaction will be sent via email upon request. It is the responsibility of the client to read and understand these terms and conditions thoroughly.
14. Phone Orders: By placing an order over the telephone verbally through a Vamoose Bus customer service representative, the customer acknowledges acceptance of the terms and conditions herein. A copy of the order transaction will be sent via email upon request. It is the responsibility of the client to read and understand these terms and conditions thoroughly.
1. Once a Ticket is purchased, it is non-refundable.
2. Passengers may reschedule their trip or put the ticket on hold, up to two hours prior to the scheduled time of departure, without penalty.
3. Although we do not issue any refunds, you may bank this purchase (put "on hold") for use at a later travel date.
4. Five minutes prior to departure, we reserve the right to release your reservation if you have not shown up, notified the manager and/or claimed your seat. We will then make all empty seats available to walk-up customers.
5. If you are a no-show, the ticket is forfeited and cannot be rescheduled. You will, however, be allowed to travel using the No-Show ticket on for the same day, or the following day, on a stand-by basis only.
6. Changing a ticket from a higher priced bus to a lower priced bus will be permitted up to midnight prior to the day of travel; a company credit will be issued for the difference in price. The change needs to be requested by contacting a customer service representative at our call center. Changing a ticket from a higher priced bus to a lower priced on the day of travel will not result in a credit for the price difference.
7. In the event that we are unable to provide the Gold Bus coach for a Gold Bus schedule, we will provide a standard coach. If the customer chooses to travel on the standard coach, a $30.00 per-seat refund will be offered. If the customer rather wishes to cancel the ticket, the ticket will be nullified, and a full refund will be issued. If the original seat was reserved with Vamoose Bus Rewards or any other company credit, the customer's account will be adjusted accordingly.
8. Vamoose Bus reserves the right to reissue reservations for service failures or weather conditions which, at its sole discretion, requires such action.
9. Vamoose Bus reserves the right to deny boarding to anyone who acquired a reservation in violation of its rules and regulations, or if the e-ticket has been tampered with.
1. Fares and charges are shown in dollars and cents and are payable in lawful United States currency.
2. All fares are subject to applicable local, state, and/or Federal sales taxes, unless such fares are specifically exempted from such tax.
1. Vamoose Bus does not provide checked baggage service or provide receipts for luggage transported on the bus. We assume no responsibility of any kind for customer baggage.
2. The passenger is responsible for placing luggage into the baggage hold and for retrieving it upon arrival at your destination. However, if you feel you need assistance with your luggage, a Vamoose employee will assist you.
3. Passengers are entitled to stow two (2) bags in the luggage bay at the bottom of the bus; the maximum weight is 50 lb. per bag. Passengers can also take on board one (1) small carry-on bag that will fit in the overhead storage compartments or UNDER the seat. Luggage may not be placed in the aisle or at the customer's leg.
4. We do not allow the transport of weapons of any kind or any material that would be classified by the DOT as a hazardous material. (which include, but not limited to acids, ammunition, animals, combustible liquids, compressed gasses, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms of all types, fireworks, flammable liquids, furniture, hazardous materials to include poisons, radioactive materials, etc.).
5. No pets are allowed on the bus, nor transported as baggage in the luggage hold.
Vamoose Bus may disclose the passenger’s personal information, including ticket & payment information, as required by law, upon the order of a court, by request of a governmental agency or by request of a law enforcement authority.
Revised: November 2016
Vamoose Bus Rewards
As a Vamoose Bus Member you'll receive special pricing and earn frequent traveler reward points toward free trips to make your Vamoose Bus experience even better.
To read more click
Terms & Conditions
Lost & Found