♦ Getting Around:
♦ Commuter Rail & Bus Information:
- Washington, DC Metro:
- Fairfax County Connector:
♦ Parking & Taxi Information:
- Parking in Arlington, VA (Rosslyn): (Self and/or valet parking at the following locations; check in advance for fares and parking hours.)
- The Waterview (by Colonial Parking) - 1919 N. Lynn Street. (202) 295-8100.
- Parking garages at 1401 Wilson Blvd & 1400 Key Blvd (Entrance on Nash Street) - (703) 247-0761.
- Parking garages at 1000, 1100, 1101, 1501, 1515 Wilson Boulevard. (703) 247-0761.
- Key Bridge Marriott Hotel - 1401 Lee Highway.
Please note that on weekends, a section of the Lorton VRE parking lot is reserved for the Farmers Market. You should avoid parking in that section if you plan to leave your car over the weekend. Please check out the above links for more details.
- Parking in Bethesda, MD:
- The Hyatt Hotel: Self and valet parking available. Website
- Residence Inn: Valet parking available. (301) 718-0200.
- Waverly Garage - Short Term (across the Vamoose Bus stop). 3 hours max.
- Waverly Garage - Long Term (at the Vamoose Bus stop): Website
- Nights (10 pm to 7 am Monday-Friday) - Free.
- Weekends (Friday 10 pm to Monday 7 am) - Free.
- Weekdays (7 am to 10 pm Monday-Friday) - Metered parking. (You will need to sign up for the ParkNOW! service to remotely reload your meter while you are on the go.)
- Taxi in Bethesda, MD:
- Barwood Cab Company at (301) 984-1900
- You can hail a taxicab at the Hyatt Hotel on 7400 Wisconsin Avenue.
By order of the Montgomery County Police Department, please adhere to all parking and traffic regulations in Bethesda. Please do not stop a car in the No Stopping areas or block any driveways, not even for a short time.